You'll get the best sense of our community by visiting our campus.
Bring your family, take a tour and meet our students, teachers, coaches and dorm faculty - then stay for an interview with one of our admissions officers.
- Come to our Spring Preview. Rising eighth-graders are invited to learn more about the secondary school admission and financial aid application process.
- Attend an Open House in the fall. We'll roll out the red carpet and give you a sense of the possibilities of a Peddie edcuation.
- Parents: Join current parents for our Parent-to-Parent Coffee to get to know our community and learn what it means to be a Peddie Parent.
- Can't make it to campus? Check our travel schedule, and meet one of our admission officers closer to home.
Plan at least two hours for your visit to Peddie; tours and interviews last approximately one hour each. Review available dates and time slots below before calling 609-944-7501 to schedule your visit.
- Before scheduling your visit:
- Regular appointment times (January 15 deadline, beginning mid-September):
- No tours or interviews are held on these days:
- Rolling Admission (After January 15) and Summer Interview Schedule
- Submit Part 1 (Student Biographic) of the Standard Application Online (SAO).
- Applicants from China: Candidates who reside and attend school in China are required to interview with a representative from Vericant before scheduling an interview at Peddie School.
- Contact our International Student Coordinator, Vera Wojtowicz at (609) 944-7540 to schedule your interview.
Your interview is an opportunity to find out more about Peddie, and to share more about yourself. Here are some tips on preparing for your interview:
Be yourself. Your application materials will tell our admissions team what they need to know about your academic record and your accomplishments. The interview is a chance for your personality to shine through. Do your best to relax and enjoy it.
Ask away. Our admission officers welcome your questions, and are eager to help you understand our school community as thoroughly as possible. So don't hesitate to ask questions of them!
Plan ahead. Give some thought to what you'd like to share with your interviewer, and what you hope to learn from them. What would you like us to know that may not come through on paper?
Check out our website and materials beforehand, and think about (even jot down) anything you're curious to know more about. What programs, courses or activities spark your interest? Why might Peddie be the perfect fit for you?
Campus tours are led by student guides and last approximately 45 minutes. Prospective students and parents/guardians usually tour separately; student with one tour guide and parents/guardians with another.
Where you'll go. Tours include our academic buildings, a dormitory, and our student center.
What you'll talk about. Along the way, tour guides will share information about Peddie's history and culture, our academic and extracurricular offerings, and also about their own experience. Be sure to ask questions along the way - our tour guides report that the best tours are those when our visitors are engaged and talkative!
Other options. Because of time restraints, tours do not usually include the athletic center. However, you are welcome to do a self-guided tour of the athletic center following your interview.
Plan ahead. Tours cover our academic buildings and our campus, so you'll be walking indoors and out (no matter the weather). So dress comfortably - and seasonably. Wear shoes easy to walk in, and layers depending on the temperature. (We'll provide the umbrellas if needed.)
B.A., Iona College
M.A.T., University of Rochester