All winter sport athletes were celebrated at the annual Winter Athletic Banquet this week. 16 individual athletes received special honors.
Welcome to the daily news of all things Peddie.
To submit an announcement to the Peddie A.M., email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great day!
Becky Richardson P'19 had always planned on her children living at home when they attended high school. But then this happened.
Make your Peddie Loyalty Day gift by midnight tonight! Every gift has an impact. Be #PeddieLoyal.
Hop on the bus to see this "powerful and deeply moving" event at Carnegie Hall on March 30.
Students Elections will begin Tuesday, March 26, with elections being held on Thursday, April 11
The Arts Department invites you all to attend the opening of visiting artist Edwige Charlot's show in Mariboe Gallery on Wednesday, March 27, starting at 6:30 pm
Join parents and educators for a lecture by Dr. Paul Foxman, Ph.D., sponsored by Princeton Common Ground
Please save May 4, 2019 for the PPA Spring Social.
Sign up to automatically be alerted about weather-related schedule changes and other timely school messages.
Class of 2019 custom made, heirloom, woven blanket is now for sale.
RISE assists local families and individuals in recovering from setbacks and achieving their full potential. They offer a variety of volunteer opportunities.
Lunchtime can be a great time to practice your French, Spanish or Chinese language skills.
Class of 2020: Get ready for the Spring 2019 College Fairs on April 17-18!
- Wednesday, April 17 and Thursday, April 18
- Athletic Center (Von Turf)
- mandatory for all Juniors
- 70+ colleges in attendance on each day!
- Lunch will be provided (in the hallway by the pool)
Re-enrollment for 2019-2020 Academic Year
Re-enrollment contracts for the 2019-20 school year are now posted in My Backpack.
- The enrollment contract is posted under My Forms/Documents. Click Online Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Contracts and reference the Re-Enrollment chart.
- Please read the entire contract. Once submitted, the contract is binding.
- The deadline for re-enrollment is February 22, 2019. To complete enrollment, please submit your contract along with your deposit by e-check, credit card or wire transfer by February 22, 2019.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Admission Office at (609) 944-7501.
Breakfast 7:15 - 8:15 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Potato bacon/Broccoli cream soup
Chicken pot pie
Sausage and peppers
Stuffed squash/seitan/veg (vegan)
Deli station featuring ciabatta rolls
Blue plate special:
Daikon radish kimchi
Rice, scallion & sea weed salad
Dinner 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Santa Cruz fish tacos
TexMex chicken egg roll
Sweet potato fries
Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 8:30-10:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: DM/X (10:20-11:15 a.m.)
Staffed by Math department faculty members, Math Center provides a collaborative atmosphere where students can receive individual assistance with math work and/or collaborate with other students.
Monday, following Family Style-9:00 p.m.**: Mr. Gartner (A310)
Tuesday, 7:00-9:00 p.m.: Mrs. Lewis (A209)
Thursday, 7:00-9:00 p.m.: Ms. Davis (A211)
*Math Center is held on Study Hall nights - if there is no Study Hall, there is no Math Center
**On faculty meeting Mondays, Math Center will begin at 8:00 p.m.