Learn why bulls were running loose in Annenberg Hall (we promise, it's a good thing!).
Welcome to the daily news of all things Peddie.
To submit an announcement to the Peddie A.M., email email@example.com.
Have a great day!
Happenings and reminders
Sign up to automatically be alerted about weather-related schedule changes and other timely school messages.
Interested in the arts and want to become more involved in the Peddie community? Consider volunteering with the Performing Arts Committee of the PPA.
Don't miss this fun-filled event - and a chance at a special Peddie giveaway - on Friday, October 11 at the Peddie Golf Club.
If you need help with your essay assignments, the Writing Center is open to all students.
PEST, a team of students and faculty invested in local and global environment, invite all students, faculty and staff to join their first meeting on Tuesday, September 24.
The Admission Office is seeking parent volunteers to call, email and/or meet with prospective families.
Joining a weekly language table at lunch is a great way to improve your speaking skills.
Peddie campus is closed during long weekends and breaks, but not during no-class Saturday weekends. Boarding students and their families must finalize travel plans at least two weeks prior to long weekends and breaks. Fall Long Weekend is October 12-15.
English as a Second Language, or ESL, is a community service-based club and a great way to give back to the local community.
We welcome all students to serve as ambassadors for the school as Peddie Tour Guides.
Please note: Spring Long Weekend was originally listed as April 11-13; Long Weekend actually begins after students' last commitments on Friday, April 10. The calendar has been updated to reflect this change.
College visits take place in the College Counseling Office. These visits are only open to seniors, but students may not miss class to attend. Sessions last 30 minutes.
Monday, September 16
- 10:50 a.m.: New York University Rep: Kristy Materasso
- 12:15 p.m.: High Point University Rep: Ryan Dillon
- 12:15 p.m.: Vanderbilt University Rep: Ben Bousquet
Tuesday, September 17
- 10:20 a.m.: Sacred Heart University Rep: Sarah Lauer
- 10:50 a.m.: Johns Hopkins University Rep: Patrick Salmon
- 12:15 p.m.: Binghamton University Rep: David Babb
- 12:45 p.m.: Hampden-Sydney College Rep: Aaron Dawley
Wednesday, September 18
- 12:15 p.m.: Sewanee: The University of the South Rep: Lateishia Spencer
Thursday, September 19
- 10:20 a.m.: Denison University Rep: Ryan Motevalli-Oliner
- 10:50 a.m.: University of Pennsylvania Rep: Tina Fragoso
- 12:15 p.m.: Georgia Institute of Technology Rep: Samantha Rose-Sinclair
- 12:45 p.m.: Emory University Rep: Matty Simon
Friday, September 20
- 10:50 a.m.: St. Lawrence University Rep: Chris Felix
- 12:15 p.m.: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Rep: Scott Delahunt
Need help with a writing assignment? Want to improve your writing, talk through your ideas or work on an outline or revision of a paper? Come to the Peddie Writing Center where upperclassmen will help you discover how to improve your writing skills.
Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 8:30-10:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: DM/X (10:20-11:15 a.m.)
Staffed by Math department faculty members, Math Center provides a collaborative atmosphere where students can receive individual assistance with math work and/or collaborate with other students.
- Monday: After Family Style Dinner until 9:00 p.m. (Mr. Buchner)
- Tuesday: 7:00-9:00 p.m. (Ms. Lewis)
- Thursday: 7:00-9:00 p.m. (Mr. Gartner)
No appointment needed - drop in for help and/or collaboration!