June 26 - August 4, 2023
It is important that you order your books in time to receive them before school starts. Please allow for adequate shipping time when ordering books, so that you can have them in time for the first day of school. Books are best ordered through Amazon (some may be available on eBay). Students in credit courses will not be allowed to continue their course if they do not have the proper text and edition. If you have trouble locating a text, email email@example.com.
Books must be identified by the ISBN number. You may buy your textbooks from any provider, but the ISBN number must be exactly the same.
Textbooks will not be sold from the Summer School office. Each student is required to have their own textbook. If a class does not have a textbook listed, your child will receive further information on the first day of class.
Along with their textbooks, students should have a notebook and pencils on the first day of school and should be prepared to do work at the first class.
Please read before purchasing books.
- Math Problems I and Algebra Enrichment courses: Students will be assigned a level based on the results of their placement test. Students in these courses should not purchase textbooks until Dr. Martin has confirmed their placement.
- ILA 1 courses: Students will be assigned a level by Dr. Martin. Students in these courses should not purchase textbooks until Dr. Martin has confirmed their placement.
- Calculators: Each math teacher will provide information on which calculators can be used in their classes.
- Geometry Credit: Students should bring a compass, protractor and ruler to class.
- Geometry Honors Credit: Students will be assigned a worksheet to complete before classes begin. The completed worksheet should be brought to the first day of class.