Required Medical Forms
Peddie School Summer Programs seek to ensure that the children enrolled in every class, program and camp are happy, safe and well looked after while they are in our charge. In this vein, we ask parents to provide us with their child(ren)'s medical history, specific health needs, and permission to administer emergency treatment.
The State of New Jersey requires the following information and forms for each child attending our programs:
- Permission to Treat form. parental consent to administer emergency medical treatment. This is completed during the online registration process.
- Written health history. This is completed during the online registration process.
- Immunization Record. All Summer Programs registrants must submit an immunization form. This must be a form your doctor’s office OR a copy of a letter stating your exemption from immunization. Forms must have the doctor’s office official letterhead and address. Forms or letters should be scanned (preferably as PDF files) and uploaded to the registration portal. See directions below for uploading forms.
- Medication Authorization Form. Children who require medication during the camp day – including an inhaler and/or emergency EpiPen – must have a medical authorization form on file with Peddie Summer Programs.
- Download Medical Authorization Form.
- Upload completed form to registration portal. See directions below for uploading forms.
- Medical Action Plan. Children who require a medical action plan for allergies, seizures, diabetes, asthma, or any other medical condition will need to have a copy of their action plan signed by a doctor. Parents can submit the action plan provided to the child’s school or can complete one the templates provided (see grey box on right) and upload to the registration portal. See directions below for uploading forms.
All submitted forms - immunization records medication authorization and action plan forms must be scanned (preferably as a PDF) and uploaded to the online registration portal. ALL REQUIRED MEDICAL FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN June 10, 2017. The earlier we have them the better for our medical staff.
Directions for uploading forms to registraton portal:
- After you have registered, return to your household account and click on "view registration details."
- Scroll down to "Financial"
- Follow all directions andupload file
- Click SUBMIT to complete the process
In compliance with New Jersey State Law, no camper will be able to attend any Peddie Summer Progam without fully completed and submitted forms
Thank you for sending in all this information as soon as possible, but no later than June 10, 2017!