PEDDIE YOUTH CAMP
June 28 – August 6 (two three-week sessions)
Designed for children in grades 1-5, Peddie Youth Camp provides summer fun with an educational twist.
Welcome to Peddie Youth Camp! I am so excited to be bringing the youth camp back to Peddie to provide a safe and fun camp experience for children in grades 1-5. We aim to provide a safe and caring environment that allows for the personal growth of each of our campers while encouraging them to try new things and helping them make new friends. In our community, everyone is known and valued.
Our amazing campus is the landscape for our Youth Camp and has some of the finest facilities in the area. Campers will benefit from the use of our athletic fields, air conditioned dining hall, and our state of the art aquatic center. Each day our mature and highly-trained staff will help create positive memories while guiding children in the development of skills in athletics, art, music and dance, STEM and swimming.
With over 15 years of experience in camping in a variety of roles including counselor, athletics specialist, special activities coordinator, and aquatics director, I am excited to bring my positive energy and experience into the director role and to create lasting memories for our campers this summer!
Yours in summer fun,
Overview and Fees
Peddie Youth Camp is designed with flexibility for both parents and campers in mind, with two three-week sessions and full and half-day options.
Session 1: June 28-July 16 (FULL)
Session 2: July 19-August 6
- Half-day program (includes lunch): 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (campers must be picked up no later than 1 p.m.)
- Full-day program (includes lunch): 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (campers must be picked up no later than 4 p.m.).
Early drop-off is available beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- swim time in Peddie's state-of-the-art indoor pool
- daily outdoor play
- activities centered around art, STEM and more
- lunch in our air-conditioned dining hall
- One session (June 28–July 16 OR July 19–August 6): $810*
- Full summer (June 28–August 6): $1,500*
- One session (June 28–July 16 OR July 19-August 6): $1,375*
- Full summer (June 28–August 6): $2,550*
BeforeCare (7:30 a.m. dropoff)
- One session: $165
- Full summer: $330
*$100 discount for each additional child
We have amended our refund policy for these special circumstances. Peddie Summer Youth Camp will offer full, 100% refunds for this summer if:
- Peddie Youth Camp is unable to open
- A student is unable or chooses not to attend
The full refund will be available until June 1. After June 1, a credit will be issued to be put toward Summer Youth Camp 2022.