You've decided to take the next step by applying to Peddie, and we couldn't be happier!
To get started, you'll complete the Standard Application Online (SAO) - all of the steps in the process are detailed below. Our admission staff is ready to assist you and your family along the way - contact our office at 609-944-7501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. If you are applying as an international student, please email email@example.com for questions specific to this process. We look forward to hearing from you!
We choose our students because we believe that we can help them discover things about themselves that they don't already know; and because they have something to offer Peddie that we don't already have.Molly Dunne, Director of Admission
How to apply
SEPTEMBER 16 -JANUARY 15:
- Schedule your interview. Interview schedule
- Schedule and take your standardized test.
- Applicants from mainland China: Schedule your Vericant interview by December 15.
NOVEMBER 1-JANUARY 15:
- Financial Aid applicants submit Parents' Financial Statement through sss.nais.org.
- All applicants request recommendations from current Math and English teachers and principal/head of school.
- Application Deadline. Submit your completed application by this date. You will receive an email from admissions once all of your materials are received.
- All applications completed by this date will be considered for Merit Scholarships.
- Last day to interview for a March 10 decision.
- Financial Aid application deadline. More information
- Deadline for submission of additional Financial aid documentation. More information
- Notification of admission and financial aid decision will be sent via email.
MARCH 24 AND MARCH 31:
- Accepted student revisit days.
- Enrollment deadline.
- Rolling admission.
The Peddie School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. The Peddie School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law in administration of their educational policies, tuition assistance, athletic, and other school-administered programs, or any other basis in law.
M.A., Stanford University
M.B.A., Iona College
B.A., Princeton University
M.A., Columbia University
M.A.T., University of Rochester
M.A., SUNY Buffalo MAH