Apply for financial aid
Financial aid at Peddie is based on each family's ability to pay. In accordance with the National Association of Independent Schools "Principles of Good Practice," we believe that the primary responsibility for funding a child's education lies with the family. As such, we expect that each family will fund the child's education to the extent that they are able. Our financial aid program is designed to aid families after they have considered all of their own resources.
The Peddie School uses School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. This process ensures that your information will be delivered accurately, securely and quickly to our school.
SUBMIT PARENTS FINANCIAL STATEMENT
JANUARY 15 DEADLINE:
- Parents Financial Statement (PFS)
- 2019 income statements and complete tax returns
- Go to peddie.org/sss.
- Click on prompt to begin your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS). You will be assigned a username (your email address) and password, and you will be able to return to your PFS at a later date to submit it.
- Peddie's school code is 5716.
- Each parent/family/household must complete the PFS.
- Once completed, print and retain a copy for your own records.
- New families: PFS statements should be submitted by January 15.
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
FEBRUARY 15 DEADLINE:
- All 2020 income statements and complete tax returns
Upload all tax documents (additional guidance on required documents will be given on your SSS account). Financial aid applications are not considered complete until all documentation is submitted to SSS.
What if my tax information is not available by the required deadline? Please provide all of 2019 income statements and tax returns by the January 15, 2021 deadline. You may then upload your 2020 income statements and tax returns as soon as they become available, but no later than February 15, 2021.
It is imperative that you plan to file your tax return as early as possible in order to ensure that your financial aid application can be complete by this deadline.
Financial aid awards will not be finalized until after receipt of current-year returns and verification of supplied income, asset and tax estimates.
Returning families who have received financial aid must reapply each year that their child attends Peddie. Information on reapplication deadlines will be communicated to parents via email and the Peddie A.M.