We believe that extraordinary students should be rewarded with extraordinary opportunities.
That's why, all the way back in 1921, Walter Annenberg was accepted and enrolled at Peddie, having been denied admission at other schools because of his religious and ethnic background. Peddie saw promise in him. Annenberg went on to lead one of America's most influential media empires. In 1993, he awarded Peddie the largest financial gift ever given to an independent boarding school, in large part to endow financial aid for deserving students.
At Peddie, we are committed to finding ways to help extraordinary students attend our school. Almost 40% of our students receive tuition assistance, including merit-based scholarships.
Learn more about access & financial aid at Peddie
We held a webinar on October 24 to explain our financial aid philosophy and process and field audience questions. Click the link below to watch the recording.
- How is need assessed?
- Will applying for financial aid affect the admission decision?
- If we receive financial aid in our child’s first year at Peddie, will we receive the same award in subsequent years?
- If we do not receive financial aid in our child’s first year at Peddie, is there a chance we might get it in subsequent years?
- Can I be considered for financial aid as an international student?
- Does Peddie offer scholarships?
- Are there any special obligations for students who receive financial aid?
- What if I have more than one child in school?
- When will we be notified about our financial aid determination?
- Does Peddie provide fee waivers?
Questions regarding the Parents Financial Statement
Few things are as essential as education.WALTER H. ANNENBERG '27