We believe that extraordinary students should be rewarded with extraordinary opportunities.
That's why, all the way back in 1921, Walter Annenberg was accepted and enrolled at Peddie, having been denied admission at other schools because of his religious and ethnic background. Peddie saw promise in him. Annenberg went on to lead one of America's most influential media empires. In 1993, he awarded Peddie the largest financial gift ever given to an independent boarding school, in large part to endow financial assistance for deserving students.
At Peddie, we are committed to finding ways to help extraordinary students attend our school. Almost 40% of our students receive financial assistance, including merit-based scholarships.
- Will applying for financial assistance affect the admission decision?
- If we receive financial assistance in our child’s first year at Peddie, will we receive the same award in subsequent years?
- If we do not receive financial assistance in our child’s first year at Peddie, is there a chance we might get it in subsequent years?
- Can I be considered for financial assistance as an international student?
- Does Peddie offer scholarships?
- Are there any special obligations for students who receive financial assistance?
- What if I have more than one child in school?
- When will we be notified about our financial assistance determination?
- Does Peddie provide fee waivers?
- What if our financial situation is changing significantly right now?
- If my parents are divorced or separated, who fills out the financial assistance application?
- What if we own our own business or farm?
- What if my family's financial situation is complicated?
Few things are as essential as education.WALTER H. ANNENBERG '27