To better facilitate the interview process for our students who reside and attend school in mainland China, The Peddie School partners with Vericant. Candidates who reside and attend school in mainland China are required to interview with a representative from Vericant before scheduling an interview at The Peddie School.
- Register with Vericant to schedule an interview (fee required). We recommend completion of your Vericant interview by December 15 in order to meet the January 15 application deadline.
- Vericant will conduct a preliminary interview and proctor a short writing assignment.
- Vericant sends all information to The Peddie School for assessment. (please note: Vericant does not evaluate candidates.)
- The Peddie School then will determine if the candidate will be offered a second interview with a member of the The Peddie School Admission Office.
- Please allow up to three weeks from our receipt of the Vericant interview to receive a response from The Peddie School.
Questions? Email email@example.com