Peddie is a community of individuals with diverse talents and backgrounds from around the country and across the world whose excitement, curiosity and character create an educational environment where passion for learning grows.
We celebrate the unique perspective that each student brings to our campus and recognize that our varied cultures and backgrounds challenge our thinking and expand our world view. On our campus, everyone is known and valued. We challenge each other to reach beyond expectations and inspire one another to strive for the highest quality of citizenship.
At Peddie, you are considered an international student if you require an F-1 student visa to study in the United States and you will need a Form I-20 from Peddie or your family’s primary residence is outside of the United States (regardless of citizenship or visa status).
- I am a U.S. Citizen living outside the United States. Am I considered an international student?
- I do not require a student visa to study in the United States. Can I be considered a domestic student?
- Can I send you multiple test scores for my SSAT and TOEFL?
- I am having a hard time scheduling an SSAT in my country. What should I do?
- What average test score or a minimum test score do you look for in international applicants on their SSAT and TOEFL?
- I took the TOEFL in a previous year. Will you accept those scores?
- How many students will Peddie accept from my country this year?
- Do you support/issue the Form I-20 for student visas?
- How will I know if my application is complete?
- Can I be considered for financial aid as an international student?
- Are there merit scholarships for international students?