Girls Lacrosse Assistant Coach
The Peddie Girls Lacrosse Team is seeking an assistant coach.
- Assist the head coach with directing and organizing all aspects of the girls' lacrosse program.
- Assist the head coach in organizing and enthusiastically running practices and implementing effective game strategies.
- Attend all scheduled practices and games.
- Communicate effectively with students, faculty/staff, parents and alumni.
- Demonstrate commitment to the mission and values of The Peddie School and adherence to The Peddie School Coaches Handbook.
- Assist the head coach and college counseling office to provide guidance to student-athletes engaged in the NCAA recruitment process.
- Ability to promote and create a positive team culture
- Willingness and ability to effectively manage a Monday through Saturday practice and game schedule starting late February through mid-May.
- Previous experience coaching and/or playing girls lacrosse at the high school or collegiate level
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- New Jersey Department of Education criminal background check
- Adherence to the school’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees upon hiring
Qualified candidates should contact Head Coach Meredith Locasto (email@example.com)