2021-2022 Visitor Policy
(as of 8/10/2021)
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Peddie community is our highest priority.
- The Peddie School campus is open to visitors.
- We require all employees and students to be fully vaccinated unless granted a medical or religious exemption. We request that all visitors to campus adhere to these expectations. We trust that visitors will respect our efforts to maintain a safe environment for all.
- All visitors must comply with Peddie’s health and safety protocols while on campus.
- Visitors who are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not enter campus.
- All visitors must wear face coverings while indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- All non-vaccinated visitors must wear a face covering and follow social distancing while on campus, both indoors and outside when in the presence of others.
- Face coverings are to be worn by all participants on campus tours.
- Visitors to campus will be asked to complete a health screening on arrival.
- Visitors to campus may not enter any dormitories nor may they enter the servery or dining areas of the Campus Center.
- Overnight guests in Swetland House must be vaccinated.
- Visitors who will be participating in the academic program – guest speakers, visiting artists, etc. must be vaccinated.