2021-2022 Visitor Policy
(as of 5/12/2022)
Ensuring the health and safety of the Peddie community is our highest priority, The Peddie School campus is open to visitors.
- We require all employees and students to be fully vaccinated unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Masks are required at all times when indoors and in the presence of others.
- We require all visitors to campus to be fully vaccinated.
- All visitors must comply with Peddie’s health and safety protocols while on campus.
- Visitors who are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not enter campus.
- Visitors to campus may not enter any dormitories.
- Overnight guests in Swetland House must be vaccinated.
- Visitors who will be participating in the academic program – guest speakers, visiting artists, etc. must be vaccinated.