Sports Hall of Fame
Nominate candidates for the Sports Hall of Fame
Since 1988, Peddie has had the privilege of celebrating the accomplishments of its exceptional athletes and teams. The individuals and teams inducted each year add more of the remarkable stories that have become the standard of the Peddie Sports Hall of Fame. All of our honorees went on to make their marks in college and beyond. Thanks to the vision of the late Edward "Skip" Masland '49, the Peddie Sports Hall of Fame has been able to preserve the lore and legacy of Peddie's finest teams and athletes.
Peddie School Sports Hall of Fame was created to:
- Establish and maintain Peddie's tradition of athletic excellence
- Recognize student athletes, exceptional teams, outstanding community members and coaches throughout Peddie's history by inclusion in the Peddie Sports Hall of Fame
- Honor students, teams, coaches and other members of the Peddie community whose contributions and achievements have improved Peddie's reputation, brought credit to the school or inspired others to their own personal level of excellence
- Illustrate the athlete's character, curiosity, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence on Peddie's sports fields
- Provide an inter-generational link between past athletes and today's and tomorrow's students
- Demonstrate the timeless link and commonality of experience among athletes of all eras
- Provide positive role models for current students
- Recognize outstanding leadership on the athletic field
|Peddie Sports Hall of Fame welcomes the Class of 2014|
It was a morning marked by heart-felt acceptance speeches, plenty of memories, laughs and excellence as two individual Falcon greats along with a record-setting relay team and national championship swimming team were inducted into the Peddie School Sports Hall of Fame on Saturday as part of Reunion Weekend.
|Falcons announce 2014 Hall of Fame class|
Peddie School is proud to announce the Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2014, to be inducted on Saturday, May 31, as part of the annual Reunion Weekend festivities.
|Peddie Sports Hall of Fame turns 25|
The Peddie Sports Hall of Fame celebrated 25 years of excellence with the 2013 Induction Class on Saturday, June 1, in the Annenberg Library.
|2012 Sports Hall of Fame class inducted|
Taking their place among the all-time greats, the Peddie Sports Hall of Fame has grown by three stellar individuals and two legendary teams in a ceremony held Saturday morning at the Walter H. Annenberg '27 Library.