You are considered an international student if you meet either of the following criteria:
- You require an I-20 to study at Peddie
- Your family's primary residence is outside of the United States (regardless of citizenship)
- Complete Part I of the Standard Application Online (SAO). International applicants must first submit Part 1 (Student Biographic) of the Standard Application Online (SAO).
- Schedule your Interview. Once Part 1 of the SAO has been submitted, contact International Student Coordinator Vera Wojtowicz to schedule your interview.
- If you are a student from mainland China applying for the 2017-2018 school year, you must complete a preliminary interview with Vericant. Vericant will conduct an interview with you and proctor a short writing sample, then submit these materials on your behalf to the Peddie Admission Office for review (see below for information on scheduling your interview with Vericant). We recommend completion of your Vericant interview by December 15 in order to meet the January 15 application deadline.
- Complete standardized testing and application.
To better facilitate the interview process for our students from China, Peddie School partners with Vericant. Candidates who reside and attend school in China are required to interview with a representative from Vericant before scheduling an interview at Peddie School.
- Register with Vericant to schedule an interview (fee required). We recommend completion of your Vericant interview by December 15 in order to meet the January 15 application deadline.
- Vericant will conduct a preliminary interview and proctor a short writing assignment.
- Vericant sends all information to Peddie School for assessment. (please note: Vericant does not evaluate candidates.)
- Peddie School then will determine if the candidate will be offered a second interview with a member of the Peddie School Admission Office.
- Please allow up to three weeks from our receipt of the Vericant interview to receive a response from Peddie School.
International Student Coordinator
If you have questions about the application process for international students, please contact Vera Wojtowicz at 609-944-7540.
Admission Interviews: Tuesday, October 24 at AEG Office
Contact: Ngo T Thanh Huyen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Interviews: Friday, October 20
Admission Reception: Friday, October 20 from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. at Shenzhen Marriott Hotel, Nanshan
Contact: Ms. Jenny Yu at email@example.com
of Peddie students are international students from
countries around the world