- Prospective applicant families may inquire and apply online. We prefer candidates complete the Peddie application online, however we will accept the SSAT Online Application.
- RSVP online for the October or November Open Houses. Space is limited.
- Saturday, September 28: Tours and interviews begin. Prospective applicant families should call the Admission Office at 609-944-7501 to schedule a tour and interview. Candidates should complete an online inquiry form or complete Part I of the application before calling. International applicants MUST complete Part I online before scheduling an interview. Note: No interviews/tours are scheduled when school is not in session (see Interviews and tours under Application materials on right side of this page).
- Sunday, October 6: Open House. To register online click here.
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled on Saturday, October 5 or on Saturday, October 19 through Tuesday, October 22.
- Sunday, November 3: Open House. To register click here.
- Friday, November 15: Teacher recommendations should be given to applicant's teachers. Forms can be found under Application Materials on this page.
- Financial Aid application available online at sss.nais.org.
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled on November 9 and during exams and Thanksgiving break, Monday, November 18 through Monday, December 2.
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled during winter break, December 17 through January 2.
- Wednesday, January 15:
- Applications due into the Office of Admission
- Requested financial aid forms (see checklist) and supporting documents sent to SSS in Randolph, MA
- After January 15, interviews will be held on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only.
- Applicant will be notified when application is complete. The application status can also be checked online.
- February 15: 2013 W-2(s), all schedules or other proof(s) of income and any other supporting documents due to SSS in Randolph, MA.
- March 10: Decisions can be accessed electronically for applicants/families who met the January 15 deadline.
- DATE TBD: Revisit day for accepted students.
- DATES TBD: Revisit Day for accepted students.
- Thursday, April 10: New student enrollment contracts and deposits due in to Admission Office.
April - June
- Applicants whose files are completed after January 15 will be considered on a rolling admission basis. If applicants have questions about the availability of space, please call the Admission Office at 609.944.7501.