|To apply for the 2014-15 school year, you may begin the process online and also refer to the 2014-15 Application Checklist on this page. Please note that the deadline for the 2014-15 school year was January 15th. Applicants whose files are completed after January 15 will be considered on a rolling admission basis. If applicants have questions about the availability of space, please call the Admission Office at 609.944.7501.|
September 2014 (Applying for the 2015-16 Academic Year)
- Prospective applicant families may inquire and apply online.
- RSVP online for the October or November Open Houses. Space is limited.
- Wednesday, September 24: Tours and interviews begin. Prospective applicant families should call the Admission Office at 609-944-7501 to schedule a tour and interview. Candidates should complete an online inquiry form or complete Part I of the application before calling. International applicants MUST complete Part I online before scheduling an interview. Note: No interviews/tours are scheduled when school is not in session (see Interviews and Tours under Admission Resources on this page).
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled on Saturday, September 27 through Monday, September 30.
- Sunday, October 5: Open House at 1:00 P.M. To register online click here.
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled on Saturday, October 11 and Saturday, October 25.
- Sunday, November 2: Open House at 1:00 P.M. To register click here.
- November 15:
- Teacher recommendations should be given to applicant's teachers. Forms can be found under Application Forms on this page.
- Financial Aid application available online at sss.nais.org.
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled on Saturday, November 8; during exams, Monday, November 17 through Thursday, November 20; and during Thanksgiving break, Monday, November 24 through Monday, December 1.
- Interviews and tours cannot be scheduled during winter break, December 16 through January 3.
- Thursday, January 15:
- Applications due into the Office of Admission
- Requested financial aid forms (see checklist) and supporting documents sent to SSS in Randolph, MA
- After January 15, interviews will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- Applicant will be notified when application is complete. The application status can also be checked online.
- February 15: 2014 W-2(s), all schedules or other proof(s) of income and any other supporting documents due to SSS in Randolph, MA.
- March 10: Decisions can be accessed electronically for applicants/families who met the January 15 deadline.
- Thursday, March 26: Revisit day for accepted students.
- Tuesday, March 31: Revisit day for accepted students.
- Wednesday, April 1: Revisit Day for accepted students.
- April 10: New student enrollment contracts and deposits due in to Admission Office.
April - June
- Applicants whose files are completed after January 15 will be considered on a rolling admission basis. If applicants have questions about the availability of space, please call the Admission Office at 609.944.7501.