The graphic designer will report to the director of strategic marketing and communications and will work closely within a six-member team to conceive, create and execute design work for both print and electronic media in support of the Peddie School brand. This is a part-time, 12-month position of approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create print projects such as admission materials, brochures and invitations;
- Layout biannual alumni magazine using existing design guidelines, under the guidance of the editor;
- Create infographics, website graphics or elements and social media posts as needed;
- Design logos and other branding elements.
Other duties may be assigned, including assisting with social media or other communications related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience;
- Expert-level knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple projects.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, a desire to work among a collaborative team and possess a sharp sense of humor.
Interested and qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume and samples of graphic design work to Wendi Patella using the subject line “Senior Graphic Designer.”