To begin the application process, international applicants should submit Part 1 (Student Biographic) of the Standard Application Online
(SAO). Once you've submitted Part 1 of the SAO, you should:
- Schedule a campus visit and interview. Interviews can be scheduled by calling our International Coordinator, Vera Wojtowicz at (609) 944-7540.
- If you are a student from China who is interested in applying to Peddie School for the 2016-2017 academic year, you will need to complete a preliminary interview with Vericant, who will conduct an interview, proctor a short writing sample and submit these materials on behalf of the applicant to the Peddie School Admission Office for review. Please click here for more details.
- Register to take the required standardized admission test.
- SSAT (For students applying for grades 9 through 11)
- ACT/PSAT/SAT (For students applying for grades 10 through Post Graduate)
- TOEFL (Required for students who are not native English speakers)
- Complete your SAO Application. Submit the rest of your application materials via SAO:
- Student Essays
- Parent Statement
- Academic Record Form
- English Recommendation Form
- Math Recommendation Form
- Principal Recommendation Form
- Peddie School Supplement Form
Peddie School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. Peddie School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law in administration of their educational policies, tuition assistance, athletic, and other school-administered programs, or any other basis in law.